I LOVE Fall. I simply love Fall colors: Burnt Orange, Cranberry, Army Green, Charcoal, Navy Blue, and many more!
I will wear those colors in my clothes, stockings, hair accessories, coats, gloves, purses, shoes and makeup.
I cannot wait to start wearing my fall sweaters and shoes! Today, I began my journey. Today, I wore:
- Thin black sweater: Target
- Charcoal gray skirt: Ann Taylor
- Black wedge heels (Vince Camuto): Nordstrom
- Turquoise blue and gold necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
I love clothes and would love to lose weight so that I can shop in my favorite stores.
- Monif C. (LOVE THE DRESSES-Check out Jill Scott’s Essence Cover. The orange dress is HOT!!!)
- Ann Taylor
- Ann Taylor Loft
- Banana Republic
- J. Crew
- Marin & Osa
- Brooks Brothers
- Urban Outfiters
- Lands End
- Cloud Nine
- Ralph Loren
- Arden B
- J. Jill
The bad part about it is…I just made a pact with my husband that we would NOT go shopping until the new year!
It’s not going to be as hard as I thought, but I’m excited to give it a try. I cannot even purchase accessories and I LOVE accessories.
Fall, here I come. I am so ready to transition into a new season. How about you?